News and Opinion
- Rabalais: City Park Golf Course Needs to Be Preserved... click to view
- Ted Castillo: Old Duffer Likes City Park Golf Course... click to view
- Letter: You don’t have to play golf to enjoy City Park... click to view
- BREC COMMITS! To keeping Historic City Park Golf Course... click to view
- A Golf Course Designed by Donald Ross, Pete Dye and Tom Bendelow... click to view
- Inside Report: New BREC golf director has lots of work ahead... click to view
- Baton Rouge lands on list of best U.S. cities for recreation... click to view
Resolutions and Statements of Support
- Susan E. Smead and Marc C. Wagener - Assessing Golf Courses as Historic Resources... click to view
- Stuart Bendelow Retired Senior Research Supervisor... click to view
No, we're not talking about golf links... Check out some stories on Historic City Park Golf Course through the provided links.
Jim McCall, left, watches as Booty Boudreaux putts the ball in at City Park -- Boudreaux works in the City Park golf shop. View the full story here...